Date Posted: April 4, 2017
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary: $11.44 hourly (Level 101)
Hours and length of internship: 20 - 25 hours per week; May – August 2017
Minimum Education: Must be attending post-secondary school majoring in Human/Social Services, Social Work, Business Administration or related field.
Minimum Experience:Three to six months related experience and/or training preferred.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to type 30 to 35 words per minute with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills, flexible, professional and poised.
- Familiarity with fax machines and copiers.
- Ability to interact effectively with both guests and staff of diverse backgrounds.
- Must have telephone and in-person interaction and communication skills.
- Proficiency in desktop applications including Word, Excel, Access and the Internet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide.
- Proven ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also work and think independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter data in ETO
- Maintain data filing system
- Transcribe correspondence including meeting minutes, letters, reports, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and scheduling
- Provide administrative support to Project Manager
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Send cover letter and resume, stating the position that you are applying for, to:
Human Resource Specialist
2342 N 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53210
Fax: (414) 270-7599
Interviews may be conducted during the posting period.
Employ Milwaukee is an Equal Opportunity Employer