Equal Opportunity Seminar
Meeting the Requirements as a Federal Contractor
Employ Milwaukee, Inc., with sponsorship in part by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, will host its first Multi-State Equal Opportunity training.
Federal Equal Opportunity content experts will present and provide best practices, strategies and resources.
This two-day event will focus on specific topics related to Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act and other applicable laws.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All Workforce staff/agency representatives and State Agency Equal Opportunity Officers
- All Agency/One-Stop staff/EO Liaisons/Contractors
- State / local Equal Employment Opportunity Officers
- Human resources and hiring managers
- Professionals, employers and interested parties from universities, county and city government staff
$150.00 per registration
November 6 & 7, 2018
Employ Milwaukee, Inc.
2342 North 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53210
View Full Schedule
CLICK HERE FOR EVENT FLYER