Statewide Labor Market Information
WisConomy.com is the state's online source for economic and labor market information that delivers labor market data in new, engaging and understandable ways, streamlines access to labor market data, and makes information easy to access and analyze.
The site offers the ability to:
- Easily find data through keyword or program title searches, reducing reliance on terms that are highly technical and less well-known.
- Customize and download data in a variety of formats.
- Quickly convert data to charts and tables that can be embedded in multi-media presentations and shared through a variety of platforms.
- Explore a searchable database for basic information about Wisconsin employers, such as company location and employment size range.
WisConomy.com helps businesses research economic and labor data and make informed employment decisions. Tools enable employers to:
- Create personalized reports to learn and share information about the local job market.
- Examine wages and long-term projections by industry and occupation.
- Help determine location and expansion plans.
WisConomy.com helps students, workers and other individuals:
- Research hot jobs with high demand and growth.
- Learn about licensed occupations and the related requirements.
- Explore occupations and income earning potential.
Industry and Occupational Labor Market Data