Are you interested in building towards a better future and career?
No matter what your passions are, we want to help you build the future you want. Building Futures matches you with a career mentor who will work with you to help you achieve your goals. Building Futures meets you where you're at and provides you with services tailored specifically to you and your career journey.
- Paid and unpaid work experience
- Occupational skills training
- Education offered concurrently with and in the same context as workforce preparation and training
- Leadership development opportunities
- Supportive services
- Adult mentoring
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling
- Financial literacy education
- Entrepreneurial skills training
- Career Awareness, Career Exploration, and Career Counseling
- Postsecondary preparation and transition activities
- Tutoring, study skills training, instruction
- Alternative secondary school services or high school dropout recovery services, if applicable
- Follow-up services
Building Futures provides high quality services to 14 to 21-year-olds who are in school, beginning with career exploration and guidance, continued support for educational attainment, opportunities for skills training in in-demand industries and occupations, culminating with a good job along a career pathway or enrollment in post-secondary education.