Employ Milwaukee has established an Industry Advisory Board (IAB) operating model around key industry sectors and occupations. Employer and industry representatives drive the alignment of Employ Milwaukee’s talent sourcing and skill development strategies to respond to current workforce and labor market needs.
Existing IABs include employers and business representatives from Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Financial Services and Manufacturing. Additional IABs are being formed for the Information Technology and Transportation/Logistics sectors. Many IAB representatives serve on other sector-based organizations in the region including the Mid-West Energy and Research Consortium (MWERC), the Center for Healthcare Careers Southeast Wisconsin, and Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee, to name a few.
Employ Milwaukee Industry Advisory Board Chairs:
· Construction: Michael Fabishak, CEO, Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee
· Manufacturing: David Mitchell, President, Vector Technologies
· Healthcare: Amy Rislov, CHRO, Aurora Health Care
· Hospitality: Beth Weirick, CEO, Downtown Milwaukee, BID #21
· Finance: Michael Sheppard, Managing Director, Principal
Coming soon! Information Technology and Transportation/Logistics.
To learn how to become an Industry Advisory Board member, contact Jose Galvan, Director of Business Services, at (414) 270-1743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.