EARN & LEARN Participants
Employ Milwaukee is no longer accepting applications for the EARN and LEARN program participants for Summer 2021.
Participants may work up to 20 hours per week for 6-8 weeks. Each Friday, Employ Milwaukee hosts professional development and job readiness skill workshops and enrichment activities. Work experiences available through our EARN & LEARN Program range from developing culinary skills at the Wisconsin State Fair Park to working in medical facilities.
Participants will learn basic work readiness skills and high demand skills sets that include, but are not limited to:
- Communication skills - Interviewing skills - Punctuality - Professional conduct
- Job retentions skills - Money management - Conflict resolution - Good work habits - Equipment maintenance - Basic computer skills - Coordination - Safety - Troublehooting Customer service - Management - Time management - Patient care
- Learning products and services - Learning and implementing procedures
- Communications - Sales - Inventory management - Planning and organizations
- Quality control - Production
Interested in being an EARN & LEARN participant?
Employ Milwaukee is still accepting applications.
Employ Milwaukee is offering in-person registration assistance beginning Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at our office located at 2342 N. 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53210. Masks are required and COVID-19 safety protocols will be followed.
The available days and timeframes are listed below:
- Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please email email@example.com or call (414) 270-7550 with any questions.