EARN & LEARN Participants
Participants may work up to 20 hours per week for 6-8 weeks. Each Friday, Employ Milwaukee hosts professional development and job readiness skill workshops and enrichment activities. Work experiences available through our EARN & LEARN Program range from developing culinary skills at the Wisconsin State Fair Park to working in medical facilities.
Participants will learn basic work readiness skills and high demand skills sets that include, but are not limited to:
- Communication skills - Interviewing skills - Punctuality - Professional conduct
- Job retentions skills - Money management - Conflict resolution - Good work habits - Equipment maintenance - Basic computer skills - Coordination - Safety - Troublehooting Customer service - Management - Time management - Patient care
- Learning products and services - Learning and implementing procedures
- Communications - Sales - Inventory management - Planning and organizations
- Quality control - Production
Interested in being an EARN & LEARN participant?
Apply online between March 15th and May 8th, 2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 270-7550 with any questions.