EARN & LEARN Participants
Participants may work up to 20 hours per week for 7 weeks. Each Friday, Employ Milwaukee hosts professional development and job readiness skill workshops and enrichment activities. Work experiences available through our EARN & LEARN Program range from developing culinary skills at the Wisconsin State Fair Park to working in medical facilities.
Participants will learn basic work readiness skills and high demand skills sets that include, but are not limited to:
- Communication skills - Interviewing skills - Punctuality - Professional conduct
- Job retentions skills - Money management - Conflict resolution - Good work habits - Equipment maintenance - Basic computer skills - Coordination - Safety - Troublehooting Customer service - Management - Time management - Patient care
- Learning products and services - Learning and implementing procedures
- Communications - Sales - Inventory management - Planning and organizations
- Quality control - Production
*Application is now closed. Thank you for your interest in the Earn & Learn Program.