Community Resource Navigators (CRNs)
With its partner agencies: the City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee's Community Development Grants Administration, and ManpowerGroup, Employ Milwaukee is training, employing, and deploying more than 100 individuals to community and neighborhood organizations, churches, shelters, isolation facilities and other public health staging areas to help:
- Mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through the distribution of public health information and resources
- Deliver medicine, food, clothing, shelter, and supplies to older or at-risk individuals
- Provide information on how to access mental health resources to individuals suffering from significant additional psychological stress and anxiety about the ongoing public health concerns and their risk of exposure
- Provide information on how to access unemployment benefits, dislocated worker resources, or current job openings
These positions will:
- Be paid
- All work will be part time up to 29 hours per week
- Include specialized training on * Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by City of Milwaukee * Center for Disease Control (CDC) specific COVID-19 recommendations * OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Healthcare) Course (as needed)
If you are interested in applying to join one of our CRN Teams, please click here.
If you are interested in being a host site for CRNs, please click here.
Or email: email@example.com
Or call: 414-270-7575